Leveraging on our strength in Medicinal and Computational Chemistry, we design and synthesize lead-like, drug-like fragments and molecule libraries to enrich the chemical space of our client’s compound repository. Apart from de novo, we also work on the design of target-based scaffolds and libraries.
- Kinases/GPCRs/Ion-channel/Nuclear receptors
- Docking studies – designs done through docking to understand the interactions
- Design of molecules filtered on the basis of Lipinski Filters
- Segregation as drug-like, lead-like molecules, etc.
- de novo libraries
- Libraries on novel scaffolds
- In-house virtual libraries
- Libraries of small molecules (molecular weight < 300)
- Testing based on target