Agrochemical Registration Services
At GVK BIO, we provide agrochemical registration support services to our customers through Environmental Fate Modeling.
Environmental Fate Modeling
We provide cutting-edge Environmental Fate Modeling services – ranging from model-based data evaluation via highly standardized environmental exposure assessments to custom scenario development for Predicted Environmental Concentration (PECs) calculations.
- Calculation of agrochemical fate in soil, ground water, surface water and sediment (PECs) using
- Groundwater models: MACRO, PELMO, PEARL, GeoPEARL, PRZM, FROGS, etc
- Surface water models: SWASH, MACRO, PRZM, TOXSWA, SWAN, DROPLET, EVA, EXPOSIT, etc
- Country-specific modeling and preparation of national addendums
- Kinetics evaluation of laboratory degradation and field dissipation studies for active substance and metabolites using mathematical modeling tools
- Preparation of PEC assessment reports and dossiers (dRR) for regulatory submissions
- GVK Bio can also provide with Environmental Fate database along with modeling requirements based on customer demand and requirement. The customer can be benefitted many ways by using the E-fate database for any future modeling requirements with ease and no/minimized effort.
Upcoming Agrochemical Registration Services
- Preparation and compilation of registration dossiers for all relevant agrochemical registration sections
- Analysis and preliminary assessment of available data including Check of Completeness
- Ecotoxicological Risk Assessments
- Preparation of Efficacy/ Biological Assessment Dossiers