Informatics offers a number of target centric and compound centric databases on a standalone basis. We provide database content to customers where they have an opportunity to integrate the data into their internal tools and databases.
- Medicinal Chemistry Database: A compilation of data captured from more than 120 medicinal chemistry related journals since 1959
- Target Class Based Compound Database: Data is captured and binned based on different class of protein families such as Kinases, GPCRs etc …
- Drug Database: This database covers data on clinical studies, metabolism, adverse events, ADME and biological activity for “known drugs” with synonyms
- Clinical Candidate Database: This includes data on pharmacology, ADME, phase details and biological activity for “compounds in different clinical phases”
- Mechanism-based Toxicity Database: It comprises toxicity related data and biological activity for drug like compounds or its metabolites with mechanism of action