GVK BIO offers Medium and High Throughput Screening (HTS) for biochemical and cell-based assays, against numerous target classes such as GPCR, Ion Channel, Transporters and Enzymes. We can execute HTS on assay panels developed in-house, supplied by clients or de-novo assays for a novel target.
GVK BIO has completed several HTS Campaigns and completed over 4,00,000 compound screening. The HTS facility at GVK BIO can process more than 30,000 data points in a single day and is suited for both mammalian cell-based and biochemical assays in 96 and 384 well formats. These campaigns help identify several hit molecules. We screen client-provided compounds or vendor libraries by facilitating access to vendor libraries.
- Liquid handlers (Biomek FX with 384 well and 96 well head)
- Biomek NX with 8 channel head for compound dilution and cherry picking
- Cytomat integrated with liquid handler that can process up to 170 plates at a time
- Integrated temperature controlled workstations (-40°C to 200°C) in liquid handlers
- Multimode readers (BMG Polarstar, ENVISION, Spectramax, etc.)
- Scintillation counters (Topcount and Micro Beta)
- Rapid stacks for flexible integrations
- Reagent dispensers (MultidropCombi, Flexdrop and Microfill)
- AKTA Explorer
- Molecular Biology labs
- Microbiology labs
- Insect and mammalian cell culture facilities
- Scale-up up to 20 litres using wave bioreactor