GVK BIO offers a comprehensive In-Vitro screening platform for crop protection and identification of adventitious presence in various crops. We have also adapted and developed an EDSP panel of assays as per the recommendation of USEPA.
We have developed and validated various assays catering the need and support of agrochemical industries.
We can provide our agro discovery services for any of the below instances or customize them as per clients’ requirement.
- Acetylcholinesterase inhibition assay using insect source
- Electron Transport Chain complexes inhibition Assay using mitochondrial functions from insects and nematodes
- Cytotoxicity assay using sf9 cells
- Oxidative phosphorylation assay using Sf9 cells
- Mitochondrial toxicity assay
Endocrine Disruptor Assessment
- Aromatase assay
- Estrogen receptor binding assay
- Androgen receptor binding assay
- Steroidogenesis H295R assay
GMO Testing & Crop Breeding Support Services
- Adventitious presence testing for BT cotton
- qPCR technique developed and tested for following events: DOW281-24-236; 3006-210-23; MON531; MON15985; MON88913
- Molecular marker analysis for crop breeding like SNPs
- Zygosity Testing
- Copy number analysis
- Marker assisted selection