Principal Scientific Manager-INVITRO-Biology
||Principal Scientific Manager – INVITRO – Biology
||Manager-M3 / G1
|Candidate Profile Qualification
||PhD degree in life sciences
||10+ years of drug discovery experience in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology / CRO industries
- A leading Indian Contract Discovery Organization is looking to hire a dynamic personality with strong leadership skills and significant exposure to pharmaceutical drug discovery, to lead and grow their toxicology services.
- The role will be very challenging but highly rewarding, with responsibilities that include overseeing existing pre-clinical toxicology studies, evaluating and on-boarding new platforms and capabilities, providing strong scientific feedback to a global pool of clients and maintaining strong client relationships.
- While the emphasis will largely be on in vitro toxicology, the best candidates will be those who are strong in both in vitro as well as in vivo toxicology.
- Our company will be making significant investments in capital equipment as well as in sales/marketing to grow this business into a large and profitable one and to position ourselves as a global leader in providing discovery toxicology support.
- Strong knowledge and broad experience in the area of in vitro/in vivo toxicology assays
- A track record of success in the field of Toxicology, either in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting
- Familiarity with GLP/OECD/REACH and other US/European agency guidelines on in vitro/in vivo toxicity assays
- Thorough knowledge on in vitro toxicology assays for Pharma/Agro chemicals/cosmetic/FMCG research
- Toxicity assays using zebra fish model, High Content Screening, toxicogenomics (NGS) would be desirable
- Contributing to the preparation of regulatory submissions
- Having a clear vision for business growth and encouraging innovative thinking