Principal Scientific Manager
||Principal Scientific Manager / Senior Scientific Manager
|Candidate Profile Qualification
|| 10+ Years
|Job Roles & Responsibilities
||Responsible for delivering multiple PRD & CRAMS projects by providing scientific leadership, interacting with clients, effective project management, and process optimization, managing, developing and enabling the team and ensure effective stakeholder management.
- Provide scientific guidance to the team members and troubleshoot scientific challenges for efficient delivery of projects
- Identify, evaluate and approve synthetic route and reaction parameters
- Guide the team on process optimization & development and yield improvement resulting in cost effective solutions and execution
- Responsible for the CRAMS synthesis – at lab scale, pilot scale and Kilo-lab/ commercial level.
- Conduct regular scientific review meeting with the team
- Design and Implement safety protocols in the labs and train team members on the same
- Responsible for the LNB documentation, Data and IP confidentiality as per norms