Senior Scientific Manager – Kilo Lab Operations
||Senior Scientific Manager – Kilo Lab Operations
||Manager – M2
|Candidate Profile Qualification
This is responsible for delivering multiple PRD & CRAMS projects by providing scientific leadership, interacting with clients, effective project management and process optimization, managing, developing and enabling the team and ensure effective stakeholder management.
- Provide scientific guidance to the team members and troubleshoot scientific challenges for efficient delivery of projects.
- Identify, evaluate and approve synthetic route and reaction parameters
- Guide the team on process optimization & development and yield improvement resulting in cost effective solutions and execution
- Responsible for the CRAMS synthesis – at lab scale, pilot scale and Kilo-lab/commercial level.
- Conduct regular scientific review meeting with the team
- Design and Implement safety protocols in the labs and train team members on the same
- Responsible for the LNB documentation, Data and IP confidentiality as per norms