The Synthetic Chemistry team at GVK BIO is well trained to design and synthesize novel compounds from mg to Kg quantity. They carry out multi-step syntheses using latest technologies and methods. They carry out multi-step syntheses using latest technologies and methods. Their experience spans across a wide range of chemistry such as asymmetric synthesis, organometallic chemistry, metal mediated transformations, nucleotide chemistry, carbohydrates, macrocyclic compounds, fluorine and boron chemistry, high pressure and cryogenic reactions and enzymatic reactions. This is possible due to state of the art infrastructure.
GVK BIO encourages Chemists to pursue higher education . This has resulted in 40 publications in the last 5 years in peer-reviewed journals.
- Access controlled laboratory area
- State-of-the-art research labs and analytical facility
- Dedicated automated purification systems
- Dedicated labs for R&D / PRD work
- Separate work station adjacent to the lab for record writting
- e-LNB / p-LNB documentation protocols followed as per client requirement