Customized, high quality, cost-effective technical solutions that can best meet your drug discovery requirements
In vitro pharmacology studies deal with biochemical, cellular, and biophysical assays over a wide range of biological target classes such as GPCRs, kinases, ion channels, and protein-protein interactions.
Capabilities and accomplishments:
- Served more than 200 clients across pharmaceutical, biotech, agricultural, and cosmeceutical industries over the last 13 years.
- Strong assay development team of 25 scientists and growing, who have developed over 500 diverse assays including several unique and novel assays for a global pool of clients
- A wide choice of binding, enzymatic, and cell based functional assays to exclusively cater to client requirements.
- Proven track-record in reliability, quick turnaround times and adherence to strict quality control standards.
- Custom solutions to supplement our off-the-shelf solutions to meet all your drug discovery needs, providing a cost-effective way to expand your capabilities and capacity.
With modern infrastructure including world class sophisticated equipment, strong scientific capabilities, and well-defined processes, we ensure to meet your R&D needs and targets with fast-tracked timelines, while ensuring uncompromising research quality and integrity along with safety and compliance.