GVK BIO supplies Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride (Moxifloxacin HCl )bulk active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) to the pharmaceutical industry. Our Moxifloxacin HCl is manufactured by cGMP compliant facility. Welcome to contact us for further details including current DMF status for the product and up to date regulatory status of the manufacturing facility. We look forward to assisting you with your research and development projects.
What is Moxifloxacin HCL?
Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride is an antibiotic used to treat adults with bacterial infections of the lungs, sinuses, skin, and abdominal cavity. It belongs to a family of quinolone antibiotics that includes ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, and levofloxacin. It is a broad spectrum antibiotics, meaning that it is effective against a wide range of different types of bacteria.
- Synonyms: 1-cyclopropyl-6-fluoro-1,4-dihydro-8-methoxy-7-[(4aS,7aS)-octahydro-6H-pyrrolo[3,4-b]pyridin-6-yl]-4-oxo-3-quinolinecarboxylic acid, monohydrochloride
- Assay/Purity: Typically NLT 98%
API’s From Quality Manufacturers:
- Cost effective materials based on specific requirements
- Small quantities for initial research and larger development quantities towards product commercialization
- Technical packages, letters of access to filed DMFs
- Complete assistance in any regulatory filings
- Top quality GMP certified manufacturers
- Have necessary regulatory credentials